OnMobile Reports Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2012 Results
BANGALORE, India – May 08, 2012: OnMobile today announced the results of its fourth quarter of fiscal year 2012, ended March 31, 2012. Revenue for the fiscal quarter was Rs1,776 million, a 33 per cent increase versus the comparable period a year ago. Revenue at the end of the fourth quarter of fiscal year 2011 stood at Rs 1,333 million.
Financial Highlights (4th Quarter Fiscal 2012 as compared to 4th Quarter Fiscal 2011)
- Revenue increased 33% from Rs 1,333 million to Rs1,776 million
- EBITDA increased 33% from Rs 309 million to Rs 413 million
- Operating Margin came down by 7% from Rs 165 million to Rs 153 million
- Net Profit came down by 82% from Rs 269 million to Rs 48 million
- Earnings per share came down by 82% from Rs 2.2 to Rs0.4
Highlights of Fiscal Year 2012 (Fiscal Year 2012 as compared to Fiscal Year 2011)
- Revenue increased 19% from Rs 5,372 million to Rs 6,380 million
- EBITDA increased 16% from Rs 1,208 million to Rs 1,399 million
- Operating Margin came down by 13% from Rs 642 million to Rs 559 million
- Net Profit came down by 7% from Rs892 million to Rs 831 million
- Earnings per share came down by 5 % from Rs7.4to Rs7
- The Board of Directors have recommended, subject to approval of shareholders, a dividend of Rs 1 per fully paid up equityshare of Rs10 each, aggregatingto Rs133.7 million, including dividend distribution tax.
- International revenues continue to grow well, contributing to 52% of our topline in 4Q compared to 32% a year ago. On a full year basis, international revenue contributed to 45% of our top-line revenue.
- We have launched with one more country as part of the Telefonica LatAm deployment during the quarter taking our reach to 12 countries and 99% of the addressable subscriber base in that market.
- Our business in other emerging markets, notably Africa and in developed markets like Europe and North America also showed impressive gains with new customer deployments and product launches.
- Revenue growth at healthy pace driven by our international operations off-setting sluggish domestic business.
- EBITDA margins have been maintained almost in line with our revenue growth, despite our continuing investments towards geographical expansion in Latin America, North America and Africa.
OnMobile [NSE India: ONMOBILE], headquartered in Bangalore, India, and with offices in all regions of the world, delivers millions of music plays daily to mobile customers worldwide. Based on current deployments, OnMobile has the potential to reach more than 1.1 billion mobile users across several geographies. For further information, please visit www.onmobile.com