The Company strives to ensure that the best practices of Corporate Governance and disclosure requirements are complied with, while ensuring that creation of wealth for shareholders and protection of interests of stakeholders, clients, suppliers and employees are adhered to with the highest level of integrity, fairness, accountability and transparency.
The OnMobile Board consists of Executive and Non-Executive Directors. The Non-Executive Directors consist of eminent professionals from the fields of business, finance and reputed institutions. The Company does not have any nominee Director. As per the articles of association of the Company, the Board can have a maximum of 15 members. Currently the Board has 6 Directors, of which the Chairman of the Board is an Executive Director designated as "Executive Chairman".
- Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
- Nomination and Remuneration Policy
- Policy for dealing with Related Party Transactions
- Policy on determining Material Subsidiaries
- Risk Management Policy
- Terms and Conditions of appointment of Independent Directors
- Familiarization programme for Independent Directors
- Code of Conduct to regulate, monitor and report trading by designated persons
- Code of practices and procedures for fair disclosure of unpublished price sensitive information
- Policy for procedure of inquiry in case of leak of Unpublished Price Sensitive Information
- Policy on materiality of events or information
- Policy on preservation of documents and archival
- Dividend Distribution Policy